Troy Yoshimoto Ceramic, Black Swirl L
Fits any of our small-sized plants, or plants with container widths of 4-5". Does not fit medium-sized plants with container widths of 6" or larger.
New York based ceramicist, Troy Yoshimoto, has created a porcelain planter where the pot and saucer appear as a unit, but break apart for drainage. He mixes different colors on the wheel which swirl and marble in ways he can't completely control, resulting in a beautiful and unique piece every time.
Being individually handmade, slight imperfections can be expected. This product is exclusive to Rooted.
We recommend these planters for 4" plants. To repot, follow these steps:
- Gently remove plant from nursery pot or existing planter.
- Carefully rub off excess soil or any signs of rot from the root ball.
- Pour a few inches of soil into the new planter and press down to create a firm bed.
- Add more soil and create a divot wide enough to place your plant in. Make sure you have enough soil depth for the desired placement.
- Gently push down around the edge of the plant as you add the rest of the soil. Make sure to leave about an inch of space between the top of the planter and soil.
- Slowly and evenly pour a coffee cup's worth of water (about 10-12 oz) around the roots. This will help settle the plant in its new home.
Planter is 4 inches tall with a diameter of 6 inches.
Saucer is 1.5 inches tall with a diameter of 5.25 inches.
Together, they stand at 5.5 inches tall.